Stolen Girlfriends Club X Jeffrey Campbell: Black and Gold

 
I had previously thought that the Emma Boots, a project and collaboration between California based shoe makrs Jeffrey Campbell and the New Zealand clothing and jewellery label Stolen Girlfriends Club made in tan and brown leather were the epitome of perfection, made in the shape of the famous Lita shows with a new Western spin on their exterior colour with the stylised shape and melding of the two colours. How wrong I was though when I spotted these beauties hidden away on the internet and the gold in contrast with the black exploded with new possibilities before my very eyes. I remember the moment well, my jaw was literally gaping wide with surprise but silenced giddiness and I knew it was my solemn and sacred duty to create another post about the black and gold Emma boots.

I felt very pleased when searching the internet for images of the new boots and I found this sultry demon in smoking eyes and popping her hip to show off the bold structure and weight of the shoes. I don't often wear heels but for something as bold and extravagant as these shoes I would feel better knowing I'm getting my money's worth and after breaking them in, wearing them as much as my ankles can manage without being broken by stumbling and sheer clumsiness.

I saw the hallowed and gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell shoes on my computer screen and I heard the music within my ears the English vocalist Adele singing a cover of Sam Sparro. I've managed to spot a few pairs here and there online, and as they are limited edition I must come to a decision quick sticks as to whether I'll be able to cope physically with the height and stature of the boots. Maybe I should find some Litas on eBay as training wheels and a precursor to these boots, the fantastic collaboration with Stolen Girlfriends Club. Anything the New Zealand brand touches is pure, metaphorical gold in my eyes and it would be great if I were able to see, touch and feel the glory of these shoes and the unique cut away design of the boots mimicking classic cowboy style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...