Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their Picnic

Wearing: White American Apparel Short-Sleeve Blouse and vintage straw hat with paisley scarf. 
 
Today I had a small catch up with some of my friends from high school and got to enjoy their company in the sun and have a small picnic involving lots of chip bags, partial shade and several naughty magpies. I donned a straw hat since I left the house. not caring about the effect of hat hair and planting it firmly on my head as a fashion piece as well as something to keep away the sun. I can feel the distant heat on the back of my neck and I have a bold mark from where I wore my watch but other than that the signs of the sun aren't clearly visible. 

I hope that during this Summer everyone remembers that there's nothing healthy about bathing in the sun to get a tan when you can get it out of a bottle and be healthy. Skin Cancer is rampant in Australia and I wish people would realise that it is a slow and silent killer, be sun smart in a chic and vintage way and wear a hat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...