Pyjama Style

It seems that casual slippers as well as cute knitted boots are becoming increasingly popular as the line between what wears around in bed or after getting upis getting fantastically blurred with day wear. I'm a big fan of casual slippers of this style and have a pair of plain black ones but I love the little Victorian style clips on these fuchsia slippers and there's a whole smorgasbord of velvet shoes and goodies on vintage reseller stores as well as on Etsy.

I live for comfy and cosy knitted jumper as well as sweaters to hide in when the weather turns cold and bitter and I adored this leopard print cardigan from Opening Ceremony but it seems that there will no longer be any put up on eBay. It's a good thing that there are a few stores who will imitate celebrity fashion such as this and recreate them for cheap- although the cardigans I've been looking at are without the warm and soft mohair effect as the original Opening Ceremony cardigan.

Another Etsy online obsession of mine are hand knitted Turkish slippers- now I already have a pair of all material made Japanese sandals that won't survive if I wear them out of the house and while I fear the same fat rests with these hand knitted boots I can't help but admire the craftsmanship for them as well as the cute little rose detail on the top. They've been made in that loafer/ slipper style as well with contrasting yellow and black and I quite like the combination.

I've never bought a pair of clogs and although there's a definite decline in demand for them I can't help but think these would be a cute pair of shoes to wear on Valentine's day or to a fancy dress party. All I need is to work my little butt off tonight as well as checking out postage being available to my country and the size and we may just be in business... Oh if only my foot was a little smaller to fit into all the glorious vintage shoes!

 
The suede/ velvet bracelet in deep violet is part of the new Deadly Ponies range that will be launching very soon and I can't wait to see what other magenta/ purple coloured accessories will come from their newest collection! Today I received my parcel from online store Good as Gold which included a Stolen Girlfriends Club ring in the shape of a silver bow as well as a Deadly Ponies Mr Lure in peacock. My Lure is a fabulous fox tail charm that's actually made of wool and looks great with my satchel! Eagerly anticipating more leaks of the new collection and pyjama styled clothing too in the coming weeks and months.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...