Unearthen Sphere Rings

Right behind the Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ovale ring on my wish list is one of these gorgeous sphere rings from my favourite label wheeling and dealing with crystal and quartz is Unearthen. The best Kris Kringle present I ever received was a dragon ornament in a  pale orange smiling happily and sitting on his back was a wizard and a toad. The toad wore a pointed hat and the wizard held a staff with a glass orb and although the orb has fallen out once or twice I still keep it on my desk as a proud little reminder of my love of dragons and mythology. Seeing this ring with such beautiful claw setting as well as spherical orbs is a pleasant reminder of my youth.

Pictured above is the Opal and 14K gold sphere ring from Unearthen.

 
Before the addition of the opal stone orb, my favourite combination of metal and stone was clear quartz and a rose gold claw but the tinge and opaque nature of the opal is driving my crazy. I had been scouring eBay for a while for estate gold rings with opals but this might be what I've been searching for all this time. I was tempted to get Dalmatian jasper as well as one point but I would like a more mystical looking stone although it's not often you see Dalmatian jasper used in jewellery design these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...