Black Witch

It pains me to say that this is the only reasonable outfit post I've managed to metaphorically bring to the table in six weeks of university attendance in which I'm not totally ravaged by hunger. An hour each way on public transport can do mighty funny things to a person when they just want to sit down and have a big hot bowl of food. The lighting isn't it's best but I kinda like wearing black band shirts with dark images and something utterly feminine such as a long and trailing pleated skirt. Trailing comet tails of eyeliner have been my speciality as of late and while the pose of my left arm isn't flattering I kind of like the shy expression on my face. There are three outfits waiting to be photographer in my wardrobe and some other that are sure to be dreamed up during the rest of my mid-semester break.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...