ELLE Japan

I was featured in ELLLE Japan!! It is the coolest thing ever! That picture was taken in January at the Paris Fashion Week but I had no idea I would actually end up in ELLE :)

~~~~~~~~

Ma photo a été publié dans ELLE Japon!!! Cette photo a été prise en janvier à la Fashion Week de Paris mais je n'aurais jamais imaginé me retrouver dans ELLE :)


What is said in the box: "Laura, 25 years old, Paris, an office worker. Your style, combination of a check shirt and a V-neck cardigan embodied Britain student style. The leather jacket was a good match for your coordinate. So COOL!

Thanks to Natsuki who found me randomly in the magazine and sent me the scan with the translation.

~~~~~~~~

Traduction de l'encadré: "Laura, 25 ans, employé de bureau. Votre style, la combinaison d'une chemise à carreau avec un cardigan en col en V incarne bien le style écolier anglais. Le choix d'une veste en cuir est un bon choix pour l'ensemble, très cool"

Merci à Natsuki qui m'a trouvé au hasard dans le magazine et qui m'a envoyé le scan avec la traduction anglaise.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...