Wallets by Serpent & the Swan

Serpent & the Swan are just one of many brands you can find on the online store The Grand Social, and unlike a lot of other online stores I have mentioned in passing this one is actually Australian! I broke tradition last year in avoiding the Boxing Day sales in inner-city Melbourne and not hitting the big name department stores but instead focused my attention on the sale section of online stores such as these two leather wallets featuring a horse motif. They were originally roughly $150 AUD but are now both less than $80 and while I already have a very good and sturdy leather wallet which I paid $100 for, I don't have a black wallet and the horse head zipper attachment on the first wallet is rather cute.

The second wallet features two horse heads in a sort of baroque and cameo style facing in opposite directions as well as a loosely tasseled wrist strap. This would be such a chic wallet to bring while hunting around local and friendly markets. I myself am very anxious for the return of the bi-annual Finders Keepers Markets that feature some of my favourite new names in jewellery and crafts. Both of these lovely wallets come in black leather with a soft buttery touch to it as well as small braided detail on the sides for the zip. Although there is technically less detail in the first wallet I wish I could have both the detail on the leather and horse head attachment for my wallet doubling my horsey pleasure.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...