Teen Choice Awards!

I know I'm not a teenager anymore but I like to pretend that I am. So here is a post about the Teen Choice Awards :)

For once Avril Lavigne is not trying to look 10 years younger. I actually like her dress but I can't say the same for her shoes!

Blake Lively was very pretty in an orange dress. I love her hair.

Nina Dobrev is such a cutie, she's always gorgeous :) This dress makes her waist seem tiny.

I really like the white dress Rachel Bilson was wearing. But once again, not liking the shoes.

I'm not a Selena Gomez fan at all but she looked great yesterday and I love her dress.

I'm not sure I like Zoe Saldana's dress... I think I would have liked it better if it was shorter.
I think Fergie forgot to look in the mirror before leaving. Thats one horrible dress.

WTF Tyra!!! She looks like she's ready to go to a S&M party.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...