Black Milk - Leggings

Black Milk is continually moving - each design is limited to number in production and the brand is fast paced and the best bit about it is that they're truly taking fashion into the 21st century and putting Australian fashion on the map. Although the leggings have wild and eccentric prints, they're really comfy and fit well. Provided you get the correct size and aren't limited to choosing amongst limited eBay listings then these fashion pieces are flattering as well as eye-catching. On their website and online store (which has been prone to breaking down a lot due to the massive consumer demand for leggings, dresses and bodysuits) there is now a 'museum' section dedicated to their retired prints as well as various media sites (Tumblr and Facebook) and of course their the online store. I mus admit though I am happy to see all the galaxy range of leggings, dresses and bodysuits available in all sizes at the time I write this, the range of pieces available previously had been much better and some of my favourites such as the aquarium and cathedral leggings have been retired. I will continue to hunt on eBay when my wallet permits but I am annoyed that they are missing out on the opportunity to expand their sales profits because they are too proud to print more of a certain print. Although it may just be that they are intricate and difficult to make I sincerely hope that they make some of the wilder and more eccentric leggings and revive them. I leave you with my gallery of captured Black Milk leggings and hope you enjoy. If you have any enquiries please direct them to the official Black Milk website.

Most of the images in this post have been taken directly from the Black Milk website as well as from Tumblr fan pages of Black Milk crazed girls showing us how it's done. And Tavi Gevinson showing us all how you really wear them and looking amazing while doing it.






















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...