Chanel Mat Top Coat

Here is another nail post! When I saw that Chanel had a top coat that transforms every nail polish into a matte effect I knew I had to try it. I love matte nail polish but it is quite hard to find so this is the perfect solution.

I wanted to try it on different colors, here are the colors I chose.

This is what it looks like with shiny nail polish

Chanel Mat Top Coat

Here is the result!!

What do you think? I love it!! It changes from always having shiny nails. It does look a lot better on the darker colors. It didn't make a huge difference on the 2 pink colors.  I'm going to keep trying it with all my other nail polish. I have a feeling I'm really going to have fun with this Mat Top Coat :)

I also want to apologize if I'm not doing a good job replying to comments or commenting on everyone's blog. I don't have a computer at home anymore so I do my blogging from work which makes it a bit complicated. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...