Limedrop

"Limedrop is an Australian fashion label that captures the imagination and spirit of possibilities. Designers Clea Garrick and Nathan Price have created a men’s and womenswear line known for its use of clear lines, bold colours, structured pieces and curious proportions peppered with a sense of playful irreverence."

There's about a billion different components that make up Limedrop, the different uses of materials and patterns as well as the different structures of clothes. For example many of the pieces at the start of this post is a variation of a sweet floral-pastel colour print available to wear as a skirt or leggings styled a few different ways to tone down a heavier outfit featuring mainly black and lots of attitude. But I also love the way it seems to go with the long white blouse with a trail at the back styled with the leggings and a matching bracelet in dark green.

My attention was first drawn to Limedrop when I saw their breathtaking silky jackets; the cloud and the landscape prints took my breath away. I love how they showcased that piece with a large vintage leather travel bag; it suggested to me the possibility of travel and new frontiers and adventure. Since I have been chained to my desk studying all year and most of last year as well in the lead up to my final examinations for school I fell in love with the allure of running away.

Since I had recognised this brand based on the silk jacket; I was pleasantly surprised by the versatility and variation they have in their designs. I find it hard to recognise a trademark motif incorporated throughout their designs but as fashion is fast-moving and changes pace very quickly this may be to their advantage. There's a balance between smart casual as well as 'dress-to-impress', which I really like about this brand. There's not really any point in having nice clothing with no occasion to where it to but if you were to work in a classy boutique or something like that these clothes would make you look neat, well presented but also pretty fashionable.

I like the clean cute lines of the jackets and form of the leggings but Limedrop also plays around with drapery and structure on their blouses, capes, silk scarves and skirts. They have different prints as well; there's a mixture of sensual pastels as well as the digital landscape print (my favourite) and the cloud print. I think I could wear the landscape printed camisole everyday and live happily ever after; I love it so much. Available from Lenko in Melbourne they are also available on a few online sites and their own online store. Unfortunately not all their pieces are available in the online store much to their display so I highly suggest looking at each one of their collections for variation on a pattern in different pieces of clothing and hunting them down.








The pastel silk printed jacket with puffed shoulders that reminds me of a rainbow paddle pop worn with a devil may care attitude and those lovely teal pants.





I think I could wear the landscape printed camisole everyday and live happily ever after; I love it so much. Available from Alice Euphemia in Melbourne they are also available on a few online sites and their own online store. Unfortunately not all their pieces are available in the online store much to their display so I highly suggest looking at each one of their collections for variation on a pattern in different pieces of clothing and hunting them down.


Use of teal along with a thin drapery black singlet covered in a pattern full of nautical nonsense; blue ropes and a whole lot of sass. I wish I could dress like that everyday. Also, the hair on the model is perfect, I just love it to bits.

Double trouble; the divine showcase of the cloud silk printed camisole, collar shirt, jacket as well as drapery cape. Matched with dark blue pants it all is to die for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...