Black and Gold

Wearing: Tokito Lace Dress, Vintage Book Clutch from Asos Marketplace and Stolen Girlfriends Club X Jeffrey Campbell Emma Lita Boots. 
Please excuse my magnificently blurry face, the lack of concentration of poise and my complete incompetence when it comes to lighting a photograph properly. It has been quite a long time since I last shared an outfit and I'm afraid the execution of camera-work has rather hindered the gorgeous lustre of my 'cowboy boots'. It was love at first sight when I bought the collaborative shoes from the Pitbull Mansion's eBay store and had them fight so well, being a size 10 in ladies' footwear. I've been out of control lately and have bought three pairs of shoes from Jeffrey Campbell as well as a Deadly Ponies handbag with Mr Lure key chain. I can't wait for all my goodies to finally arrive at my door as well as the splurge on impulse items to end, but when a deer leather handbag that will last my a lifetime is at half price and I have been saving diligently for an end of year holiday... I can always work hard next week and pick up a few extra shifts.

I love the adorable stitched detail on the spine of this clutch masquerading as a novel. While I do have quite a bit more dough for fancy things than usual I won't be able to afford any pieces from Olympia Le-Tan in this lifetime and this clever bag will have to do me. I also bought two pairs of vintage denim Levis shorts last night in addition to all my other purchases. I think it's fair to say I have developed a problem and should keep my money away from my Paypal account.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...