An Unhealthy Obsession: Alexa Chung

The images I have collected of successful British model and DJ Alexa Chung is overwhelming to say the least, but I luckily only have about another folder's worth or images to go through before I need to do some more Internet scouring or I want to post a femme fatale post about Florence Welch; singer of Florence and the Machine whom I also seem to be developing an unhealthy obsession with. I think part of the charm of Alexa Chung to me at least is her name: that suggestion of exoticism and East meets West. I myself am half Malaysian and Caucasian so I suppose its comforting to see someone as successful and beautiful as Alexa Chung with a similar mixing of heritage. I reject the idea that I am a half-half freak. She's just so beautiful and makes everything look effortless. I'm also a sucker for blue eyes and she does eye-liner perfectly; something I have yet to master. This post includes my favourite pictures of Chung dressed in black, white and grey. She's so classy and chic. I love that sort of understated class about a girl and the fact that her styling is so unique. I really want to get my hands on some of the Alexa Chung for Madewell pieces but I doubt I will have any luck. 

I really should get on to try to draw some of these lovely images, but I'm still tied up at the moment with exam preparation and the like but in just two months the most rigorous part of my life will be over and blog posts will spring from me like a leaky boat.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...