Royal wedding

Yes like the other 2 billion people in the world I was watching the royal wedding yesterday. I spent my time wondering how most guest had the guts to out dressed that way!! I don't get the whole hat thing, it looks horrible.
 All I can say is "WTF"  Didn't they look in the mirror and realise they look ridiculous
 Victoria Beckham showed up wearing a tent! She's pregnant so I forgive her.
 The Queen looking like a chick (a baby chicken not a hot girl)
 I did like Charlene Wittstcok's look, simple and classy.
 I also thought the princess of Spain had a pretty dress.
Nothing to say here, they always look hot!!
Pippa Middleton was very pretty and the little girls are adorable :)
 Her secong dress was also gorgeous but I would have liked it better if it was shorter.
THE BRIDE!!!! Such a pretty dress by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. The dress was simple but the lace details on the arms made it so unique and gorgeous.

The second wedding dress was by the same designer as the first. Very classy and elegant. But I'm not a fan of the hairy cardigan.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...