To Tuck or Not To Tuck: Frontiers Magazine

Tuck Ins: Frontiers Magazine Article

In the August 29th edition of Frontiers Magazine, a Southern California Lifestyle Magazine, appears my colum: "The Inside Job With Nick Verreos", where I write fashion commentary for guys. In this issue, I decided to talk about what I affectionately coined "Tuck Ins". Not the plastic surgery, "Doctor 90210" kind of tuck-ins, but the shirt kind. Some guys like to tuck in their shirts, some do not. What are the rules and when should you do it? And, what does the "half-tuck" say about you?
Well, as I said in the article, for me, it exposes the EXTRA LARGE Gay Rodeo Belt Buckle that I bought , so I could pretend I actually won it in a bull-ridin'contest! Or , to show the gift a cute Texan gave to me! To some other guys ,however, it might look contrived and kind of silly--like you are trying to copy what they did in that "Bloomindale's Catalogue" , but unfortunately, it sort of backfired. Enjoy the article, especially those of you who are not residing in Southern California and cannot pick up the magazine.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...